Due to the modern technologies like IOT (Internet of Things) development process has been enhanced and made the IOT the popular trend in the mobile application development. As android is open-source, it allows large number of professional android developers to collaborate and contribute towards the operating system for building more innovative and world class android apps. IOT and android applications go hand in hand. According to many android developers, IOT will bring positive transformation to mobile app development. The introduction of IOT in the android app development has enabled mobile users to connect the world via smartphones and tablets.
Before going ahead, let’s discuss about what is IOT.
What is IOT (Internet of Things)?
IOT is nothing but the process of connecting devices via internet. IOT mostly connects almost everything that has internet access. It has the ability to collect and transfer data over the network without manual assistance and intervention. Nowadays applications are developed in such a way that they are expected to do more than expected. This is the reason why we should move on from traditional methods of mobile app development to an integrated to mobile app development for futuristic mobile applications.
Benefits of the IOT in an android application development:
1. You can easily access the IOT application using android apps from anywhere in the world at any time.
2. IOT based apps provides convenience as you can access your phone immediately compared to laptops and tablets. Smartphone users are more compared to laptops and tablets.
3. Mobile applications are more useful in tracking and managing IOT networks.
4. Mobile applications can provide device-based notifications for sending updates to user
In real time.
5. Android applications can integrate on social media platform so that you will be in touch with the customers and the employees at the same time.
6. An android application which is based on IOT allows the customers to try and test before taking the decision. So it assists to get more leads and sales.
7. An IOT in mobile app development is mainly used for day-to-day problems to make the lives of the people comfortable.
Android Use-Cases for IOT environment:
Sensors are used to sense the particular things and produce respective signals for it.
2. Data Transfer
In IOT, there is requirement for components that can support data transfers from sensors.
In IOT based devices, they need programming for sending and receiving data. This data can be used for further analysis.
An IOT ecosystem requires you to have devices and processors with an OS that is compatible with its components. In some cases, android is considered to be affordable choice as it can meet all the requirements for supporting various sensors.
How “Nakshatra Technohub (India) Pvt. Ltd.” can help you with?
Android applications with IOT will have bright future in the upcoming years. Business needs to adapt to IOT integrated Android app development as it is saving our time and improving the efficiency. If you want to make an app for your business or home using IOT, here we are to help you with. We have a knowledgeable team of android experts who will help you for the secured, customer friendly application.